- The first thing to do is decide where to install the subwoofer in the car. Typically, you put in your trunk, but a small change, the subwoofer can be placed virtually anywhere in your car.
- Now that you know where you put it in the car and an idea of how big a size you want, decide how much you're willing to spend. You will spend at least $ 300 for a subwoofer and installation, so it is better to set a price limit.
- I do not want to use one or two subwoofers? The answer to this question depends on the type of music you play and how much space you have in your car for two subwoofers. If you listen to music like rock or country, then you can get away with a single subwoofer, but better sound with the installation of two trials, where the rap, R & B, techno or adapt their musical taste .
- Choose a size subwoofer you want. They are commonly found in sizes ranging from 8 inches, 10 inches, 12 inches and 15-inch subwoofer that produces the larger the lower the frequency. Now that you know the size of the subwoofer, making a decision on what type of subwoofer enclosures are a. These will play a factor in deciding the size of the subwoofer.
- Sensitivity of the subwoofer should be taken into account. Sensitivity is the assessment of what the sound is generated by the amount of energy is on the speaker. Usually looking for a great number of more is better.
- You need to know the maximum power RMS subwoofer can handle. The power, plus a subwoofer that can handle more sound they produce. It will also be more expensive price wise, as they will also need an amplifier to produce all that power.
- The cone material is made of a factor. You have the option of Kevlar, polypropylene, aluminum, or carbon fiber cone. Never, ever buy one made of paper. Now that you've chosen the brand of the cone, choose the brand of surround sound. The edges are the best rubber and foam work correctly. Choosing the right combination of materials for the cone and surround sound not only improve but also the longevity of the subwoofer.
- Of all the steps, this is the simplest and probably the most fun. Sit and enjoy the sounds of your subwoofer just installed.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Helpful Hints To Finding The Perfect Subwoofer
When it comes to car audio is all about the bass. You do not have a real system, if people were out of your car can not hear sound from your audio system. I play deep shot from the subwoofer and is easily one of the most interesting aspects of a car audio system. For many car enthusiasts first is that the deep bass beat rhythms which initially inside, unfortunately, the OEM factory-installed speakers simply do not cut it. If you want real, quality sound, you should shop around for an aftermarket subwoofer. Adding an aftermarket subwoofer can produce some tremendous results. Only the addition of one or more subwoofers in the audio system can give the only Sonic the most significant improvement only possible with the addition of some real low to his music. Here are some points to consider before buying a new subwoofer.